El Proyecto : La Familia de tus Sueños
Mis nietos son trillizos (triplets). Ellos tienen 4 meses. Se llaman Frankie, Luna, y Atticus. Les gusta comer, dormir, y hacer caca. Ellos son pequeños, y muy hermosos.
La Familia: Your Dream Family
Have you ever wished that your parents were famous musicians, or a king and queen? What if Brad Pitt was your uncle or Ariana Grande was your girlfriend? In this project, you get to create your own “dream family”. In this project, you will be using Google Slides to write a small book in Spanish about your dream family. Then on the second part of the assignment you will read your book on Flipgrid.
Mi esposa se llama Maria. Ella es muy hermosa. Ella no es delgada, pero no es gorda tampoco. También es Mexicana. Ella tiene sesenta y un años. Ella le gusta cortar el pelo. Ella es estilista y trabaja en un salon de belleza. Tenemos 31 años de casados.
Create a nice Cover Page. Your cover page needs to be colorful and neatly done.
- Where do you and your family live?
- A description of your house using at least 3 descriptive adjectives.
- This is the page where you include your color key. Each of these parts must be a different color as illustrated in the page example above. Use the colors that you choose throughout all of your pages.
- Decriptive Adjectives
- Possessive Adjectives
- Uses of Tener
- Other verbs that you have used
(Notice that I have color coded my “example page” above the same colors presented here.)
- Your name (Me llamo … )
- Your age (tener + Age + años)
- Describe yourself using at least 3 descriptive adjectives. (Correct form of ser + Adjective)
- What do you like? (Me gusta ….. )
- Their names (Se llama … )
- How old are each of your parents? (Tener + age + años)
- What do they have in common? What do they like? (les gusta …)
- Use at least 2 descriptive adjectives to describe both of your parents. (Ser + Adjectives
- Use at least 2 descriptive adjectives to describe your parents individually.
- Name something that each one of them (individually) likes. (Le gusta … )
- How old are your grandparents? (Tener + age + años)
- What do they have in common?
- Use at least 2 descriptive adjectives that describe both of your grandparents. (Ser + Adjectives)
- Use at least 2 descriptive adjectives that describe your grandparents individually. (Ser + Adjectives)
- What do they like? (Les gusta … )
- What kind of pet is it? (Ser + type of animal)
- Use at least 2 descriptive adjectives to describe your pet. (Ser + adjective)
- What does your pet like to do? (Le gusta … )
- How old is he / she? (Tener + age + años)
- What do you like about him / her?
- What is the person like? (Use descriptive adjectives)
- What do they enjoy doing? (Le gusta … )
- How old are they? (Tener + age + años)
- Describe each one with at least 2 adjectives each.
- What do they like to do?