¿Qué hora es?
Unidad 1: Module 1.6
In this module, we will be learning about how to tell time in Spanish. We will be reinforcing our numbers that we learned (0 – 30) by using those numbers to tell time.
Completing this module will help you:
Slides about telling time
Study the slides above and complete the activities at the end.
Use the video below the learning path for this assignment. Turn in on Schoology.
- What time did I go into the salon?
2. Did I have an appointment when I entered the salon?
3. What time will la bruja (the witch) be able to cut my hair?
4. When is my next appointment going to be?
5. Was I satisfied with my new haircut?
¿Qué hora es? This question is asking what the time is right now. Write what time it is according to each of the clocks. Write the numbers out as done in the model using good punctuation as well.
Here is a video to help you get started.
(Note: The clock on top set at 4:45 pm goes along with the model. It is not a part of number 4.)
- ____ 2. ____ 3. ____ 4. ____ 5. _____ 6. ____ 7. _____ 8. _____ 9. ____ 10. ____